Never in motocross history has the link between gear and rider been more important. No longer is your jersey simply a billboard for sponsors or purely for styling its a functional piece of riding equipment with the goal of maximizing athletic performance.
The highly-evolved Flexair Preest Jersey uses TruDri main body fabric for a soft, lightweight feel, yet it is deceptively durable. This proprietary fabric technology features advanced moisture wicking properties making it suitable for a wide range of conditions. Targeted ventilation keeps you cool, dry and comfortable while taped seams in the shoulder and collar reduce chafing on the body.
The all new Flexair Jersey is so light and comfortable it virtually disappears on the body. Ride with Flexair for the purest, free-feeling, distraction free riding experience available. This is a pinnacle motocross jersey for pinnacle riders.
- Lightweight construction for complete freedom of movement
- TruDri main body fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit with true moisture management
- Taped seams in shoulder and collar to reduce chaffing on body
- Bonded cuff provides a slim athletic fit
TRUDRI: Our fabric wicks sweat away from the body where it evaporates faster to help keep you dry and comfortable.
- Superior moisture-wicking action
- Keeps skin dry when you sweat
- Rapid dry time
Fox Helmets Size chart