Full T-shirt base layer from Forecfield. Front armour, back armour, shoulder armour and elbow armour. The best product we have found so far for Vietnam's hot weather. Breathable holes going through all the armour pads, light weight pads and a stretchy t-shirt material.
Forcefield is a UK based company, mostly known for its premium Armour that goes in other brands. However this is Forcefields own lineup of gear.
Material that is too hard transfers crash energy directly to your body. Material that is too soft bottles out on impact. Forcefield is known for a premium blend that minds the perfect balance of soft and hard for impact perfection.
Forcefield Pro Shirt X-V 2
The Pro Shirt X-V 2 features a complete set of CE Level 2 armor in the back and chest and Isolator 2 CE Level 2 armor shoulders and elbows. Wear the Pro Shirt X-V 2 under your moto jacket for Level 2 CE Protection.
- X vents provide increased airflow
- Armor windows providing extra venting
- Lightweight and breathable BeCool base layer fabric
- Lightweight removable armor
- Isolator 2 CE Level 2 armor is 12mm thick
- Repeat Performance Technology (RPT)
- DRI-M Technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material)
Forcefield Proctective size chart
* Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|Pro Tube X-V 1&2||Elbow/Knee joint||10" - 12"||12 1/4"- 15 3/4"||16"+|
|Pro Shorts X-V 1 & 2||Waist||30" - 33"||34" - 37"||38" - 41"||42" - 45"|
|Pro Shirt X-V 1 & 2||Chest||35" - 39||40" - 44"||45" - 48"||49" - 53"|
How to measure
- KNEE (ABOVE)
- Measure your leg circumference, 1 inch above your kneecap.
- ELBOW (AT THE JOINT)
- Measure the widest circumference of your elbow over the elbow joint, with your arm bent at a 45° angle.
- Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.